OFFSHORE CAMPAIGN MANAGER
- Reports to Management on all campaign, contractual, technical and budgetary matters for projects within his sphere of operation. Acts on behalf of as representative’s nominated deputy with technical and budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Assigns work to subordinates and monitors their performance and quality of works.
- Supervises Quality of work and overall progress of projects and interfaces with other relevant Department, Government Ministries/Agencies and Third Parties to ensure that project cost, schedule and quality are achieved or improved upon.
- Identifies resource requirements/deficiencies and evaluates for suitability for subject requirements.
- Prepares descriptions, justifications, cost estimates and outline programmes for new projects to be included in annual budget and submissions.
- Initiates and assist in developing Department procedures/guidelines.
- Coordinates with Operations, Field Development and other departments to develop statement of requirements and maximize use of in-house resources and expertise.
- Prepare, reviews project execution strategies, shutdown requirements and ensures subordinates compliance.
- Manages and controls Capital budgets to ensure expenditure is in line with approved budgets.
- Validates and endorses the Value of Work Done against Contractor invoices. Leads the assessment of major and/or disputed Contractors time and cost related claims. Endorses settlement of undisputed final accounts and variations to contracts.
- Provides Project Management guidance and support to all subordinate.
- Negotiates and resolves complex project problems, both internally and with Contractors. Supervises assessment and subsequently resolution of substantial and/or disputed contractor claims.
- Resolves complex/major problems relating to safety, quality and environmental issues with input from all sources.
- Provides input to long-term plans, Corporate Business Plans and budgets.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Responsible to coordinate, manage and provide technical support services for the project. You shall coordinate with engineers, designers, contractors and the client representatives on the progress of the project.
- To ensure that the timeliness of the project schedule, monitor the costing and budget, ensure effective HSE practices and customer relationship satisfaction.
- Responsible and accountable for remaining within design campaign, budget (man hours and materials) and other design targets of optimising final cost and schedule to assigned workscope.
- Responsible for ensuring all items are designed, manufacture, assembled and commissioned are fit for purpose.
- Identify and supervise all technical resources needed to complete assigned workscope. Assign and co-ordinate scopes of work, review work done and ensure each resource stays within assigned schedule and cost targets.
- Responsible for all activities pertaining to the assigned workscope, as set by management. This includes but is not limited to: conceptual design and layouts; design, fabrication and test activities; design packages/procedures preparation and approval of mobilization plans and procedures.
- Supervise and responsible for activities assigned to 3rd Party contractors within assigned workscope. Prepare Scope of Work; participate in vendor selection process; arrange or perform site supervision when required; review and approval of deliverables and compliance with project target.
- Responsible for offshore activities, when required, relevant to assigned workscope under their responsibility
- Responsible to creating the project /campaign and keeping it up to date. Liaise with Procurement, Logistics, Expediting and Stores to ensure all items are procured, delivered and shipped on time.
- Assist in the planning of offshore mobilisation / demobilisation of project equipment including the upkeep of the project and ensuring all hire items are tracked and returned in a timely manner.
- Responsible for keeping a log of all ‘lessons learnt” whilst offshore and compile photographic record of offshore activities for inclusion into the Return of Experience documentation.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineer and Operational experience of offshore, Project Management, Leadership, Team Building skills, Negotiation and Conflict Management.
- Ability to work in large complexes environment and communicate effectively with different levels of employees from other Departments as well as his own Department.
- Proven experience and good practice of running Contracts for all projects phases including good understanding of contractual rights and obligations as well as claim and dispute management.
- Technical Report Writing
NOTE: Experience in offshore is a must.
Interested candidates are invited to write in and submit their applications with detailed resume, academic qualification, working experience, contact details, together with copies of all relevant certificates and a recent passport size photograph to the below address.
Adinin Works & Engineering Sdn Bhd
Kompleks Harapan, Lot 3038 Jln Setia Di-Raja,
Kuala Belait KA1131, Brunei Darussalam.
E-Mail : email@example.com